Our sweet little Morg got to go spend the weekend with her grandma and grandpa! My mom came and spent saturday with me and then Morg wanted to go home with her... so we've learned to cave and not fight my mom when she wants to take her. We then surprised my dad at church on Sunday for Father's Day! (they really don't care to see us anymore..... they just want the grandkids!) This is what Morgyn looked like when she jumped on my lap at church.....
This picture does not give her any justice. Her hair was DARLING. It was huge! I love this picture of her with my dad! He is the best GRANDPA in the world and I am so grateful my kids have him! (And they have my mom for a grandma! Thanks momma for spending sat with me...... I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!)
The aftermath..... this is what happens when they come home from Grandma and Grandpa's. They were wiped out!
The day has FINALLY come for Morgyn's swimming lessons! She was soooooo excited today when she got to go swim with Nettie!



5 comments:
The curls are adorable!
Cute curls! I can't wait to put the kiddos in swim lessons.
I love sending my boy to my parents! Then i get a break and they all have a good time!! Thank goodness for grandparents! I love morgans hair it is so cute!! i want a girl, for that reason!!
Oh my goodness! Morgyn looks so BIG in that picture with her grandpa. She is growing into a little laday. Those curls are adaorable! What kind of curlers/product did your mom use?
We love the pictures. It's fun to watch the kids when they are peacefully sleeping and content. How are the swimming lessons going? Does Morgyn love the water?
Post a Comment