Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Morg has an ANNOUNCEMENT to make!!

Well I thought I should post this cause I we are sooooo very happy. Morg has finally given up her binkie. YEAH 3 cheers for us!!! I am not going to say it was easy and that it was worth it. The first couple of nights were pure &%()#@&*%^)(#$*. She didn't sleep, and if she wasn't asleep neither were we! But it's been almost a week and we are doing GREAT! On to our other excitement..... Morg has a big brother! Yep not a little one... a big one. His name is Blake and they are inseparable. She hugs and kisses him before he leaves for school in the morning and hugs and kisses him when she gets home. We are so happy to have Blake living with us right now. He brings such a great spirit into our home. She loves to scream his name at the top of her lungs at Costco or at Winco and loves to run around and have him chase her. She loves when he spins her around to the point of puking and the best part... they are both so tired at the end of the night that we don't hear a sound. Now what more could you ask for.... who needs another child..... we have one and I didn't have to work for it!

11 comments:

Kenna said...

Rigdon is 3 days bottle free- I totally know the feeling!
I'm not quite confident enough to post our hard earned accomplishment yet because we did this right before MaKendrie was born and then had a bit of a relapse!
Way to go!

Stephanie said...

You did better than I did with my girls. Saryah and Macy were both 2 1/2 before I could get them off the "plug". Macy started sucking her thumb a year after giving up the plug and now she always has it in her mouth. I don't know how to break it because I can't take it away!

**nicke... said...

congratulatons on your big brother morg!!!

Bateman said...

Congrats on losing the binkie! Wow! maybe you will have to come over and teach us some lessons! Thanks for letting us come over and play the other day we had fun! Love ya

Mark and Kimmi said...

Hi Sage! We are happy to have stumbled upon your blog through Bethany's. Its always fun to find new blogs for entertainment. OUr blog address is markandkimmi,blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out. Mark has paid you guys a nice little tribute for all your help. Enjoy!

Heather K said...

Cute pictures of Morgyn. I wanted to comment on the other cute post but it was way down there. Can you believe our babies are almost 2. CRAZY! I am getting baby hungry?

Reese Family said...

Nice job!!! I know it's hard work and hard on the parents most! I am still so proud of Tae for getting rid of his.
Now they are more free to talk!!! YAY!!! Good job!

Lindsey said...

Wow!! Morgyn is so adorable!! You guys are such a cute little family!! We are living in Logan Ut, I graduated from USU and Jake is going to school. Where the heck are you guys? I will take a guess, Boise??? Anyway I love this whole blogging thing, I get to see what all my fellow Burleyites are up to!!

Karli said...

Well, you will have to share your secrets on how you did it. We fear we will never get Kimber off the binkie. We would LOVE to hangout! Let us know when you are planning on a trip and we will make sure we are here to play.

The Cook Clan said...

Yeah Morg! That is exciting, I hope it will be that easy for Mckenna.

Alli said...

Your daughter is such a cutie. I don't mind if people snoop thats what its there for. When I get around to it I will have to add your blog to my list of links. I am so computer retarded that it will take some time for me to figure it out..