Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Say what ya want!

I have a new love.... it's called wake boarding. My super sweet and amazing husband bought us a wake board. I know I know I'm SPOILED!! What can I say... eheheh My daddy is supposed to go halvesies with us, but until then it's ALL MINE! Bah hahahah. (that's my evil laugh) I can't WAIT to take it out! It's killin me to have it in my front room and not be able to go whenever I want. Ya know that is one of the greatest things about having and AWESOME DADDY and living in Burley... you don't have to do much convincing to go the river and it's ONLY 5 minutes away. I am excited for the weekend... I am going boarding... Sara don't move this weekend and come play with us!

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Egan Family said...

CANT WAIT TO KICK YER ASS ON THAT BOARD! LOVE YOU!

The Cook Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the h fam. said...

hahaaa..... sara and sage! you make me laugh!

**nicke... said...

we went wake boarding last week with our family. i suck at it so i just had fun with sara in her lifejacket. she was pretty cute. check our blog and you can see some pics of her...