Oh i just love being a mother. Some days it is really hard for me to just sit back and relax and smile and let her do her OWN thing. I had to post these pictures 1 reason because Morgyn is growing soooo fast that I feel like I can't keep up. She is turning into a big girl faster than I want her to. The 2nd reason is cause everytime I see these pics I can't stop laughing. She is so funny and always throwing me for a loop. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. Mom it's not always funny!
Mom you are going to love this one. I didn't hear any noise for quite some time and I went into my bathroom and found her laying ALL the wash cloths on the floor. Notice the face. She's been caught!
Last Sunday I was getting ready for church and found her at the table. Before this she had her fake cell phone at her ear carrying on a conversation with someone??? While looking at the paper ads! I sat and watched her for a good 5 minutes and snapped some shots. I love her!
On the way home from picking Morg up at daycare I had to stop and get some last minute stuff for dinner. She was already crying because she was thirsty and wanted my water bottle of hot water to drink. So I carried her into Albertson's screaming. Everytime I would pass some kind of drink bottle she would point and it and cry. So I went and grabbed her some strawberry milk (aka milk juice in the Campbell house hold) The cashier lady was totally annoyed because of my bawling child and her refusal to put the bottle down. When we finally reached the car and I could get the lid off Morg went at it. Albertson's is NOT far from my house. My daughter had the WHOLE 12 oz bottle of milk GONE. I felt so bad but it was so cute. When we got home I hurried and took a picture of her pink face. This TOTALLY does not give it ANY justice.


9 comments:
I can totally relate to the first picture. I cringe whenever I come home after Brett has had the kids alone for any length of time. And the few times he's come home from taking them camping and I haven't gone, oh my gosh!!! I let them get good and dirty outside occationally, but what Brett does to them is beyond what I can tolerate.
The whole clothing thing is a big thing for me, too. I work really hard to keep their cloths looking nice. I'm getting pretty good at taking pretty much any stain out.
And we can't wait for you guys to come see us again! I loved when you got to come see us. The last two times we've been in Twin, you guys have been gone.
I can totally relate to all those feelings. Joy, frustration, embarrassment at the store, admiration, and "my goodness, when did she get so big?"
You will be getting an invite to Camryn's birthday in Twin on Sep 6th. I will be in town until the 12th. Lets plan a girls night.
I miss you guys.
Sage, Your daughter is so cute. I love the picture of her putting the wash clothes on the floor. Kids do grow up way too fast. I left the girls home with Ryan while I went visiting teaching and when I came home Macy(who was about 17 months old) was covered with dirt. I asked him what she did and she shrugged his shoulders and said, she fell in the ditch. I am like, what?! He just figured she would stop when she got to it. Nope, she rolled right in. Luckily it wasn't full of water.
Morgyn is such a cutie!
She seriously is adorable! i love the caught face. i laughed and laughed at that and her talking on the phone to "someone" while looking at the ads. i love when they start to use their imaginations.
Sage thank you for posting those pictures. I love them and Morgyn is so stinkin cute!!
Chip and I had to laugh at this post- if all Morgyn does on her worst day is get all the wash clothes out you really ought to borrow my little trouble maker! She's such a cutie!
Kenna
I love kids! They do the funniest things. She is darling you always have her looking so cute. It makes me hungry for a little girl. Visit our blog so you can see some pics of our new baby!
Good job on the binkie...yeah, it's a little rough. I think that it may have been more rough for me...cause I had to listen to the "whining" it was LONG few days but so worth it!!!!
Post a Comment