Monday, August 11, 2008

ThIs aNd ThAt pOsT

This last weekend Brad and I went to Boise to help my grandparents with some stuff around the house. They are getting old and needed some taller toilets so since Brad is a handy toilet guy he changed all of them out. My work also paid for all their employees and fams to go to Roaring Springs on Fri afternoon. We left Morg with my grandparents and headed out for a day of fun. We had a blast. It was soooo fun. The best part is that I didn't have to constantly worry about Morg and where she was and sunscreen and etc... When we got back to my grannies Morg said to me "Go way Mommy!" AHHH hold on here... she didn't miss me at all. That night we went with some of my friends from work to dinner and Morg stayed home again. Ahhh did I say how nice it was... to get a night out with my hubby. I love my daughter but this was fun. I came home and found Morg sound asleep with my grannie in bed. I couldn't resist taken a picture. It was priceless. I have so many memories with my grandparents and it was fun to see them carry on those traditions with my daughter. On sat I got to do a little shoppin and hanging out with my friends from work. We came home and headed to Burley for some much needed time on the river. I love my mom and dad! They are so awesome. I had a blast chillin with them the rest of the night.

Me and my cute hubby at Roaring Springs eatin some dinner~
Morgyn and my sweet Grannie sound asleep!
Gramps playin with the puzzles
Aunt Stacy and Morg puckerin' up!
And last but not least my sweet girl in her new dress that her mommy bought her! My grandma told me that she isn't a baby anymore!! I know!! Man we make cute babies! (i am just a little biased!)

8 comments:

Hild Family said...

Looks like you had fun! It's always nice to get away for a while. We decided to go private just because it made Randall feel better. No real reason. It is kinda nice knowing exactly who is reading about us though.

Tara said...

Grannie luvs Morgyn. We heard all about her! That picture of her sleeping with Grandma is a rare treat. You have to make a copy and send it to her. You know she'll say she hates it, but secretly she'll luv it.

Gramps shorts are AWESOME!

the h fam. said...

cute family sage!! i love reading your posts!! i'm definitely going to come see you with sara some time!

The Egan Family said...

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR BLOG, WTF HOW LAME!!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAS A COMPLEX WITH YOU.....I LOVE YOU AND DONT SWEAT THE PETTY STUFF SIS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THE TRUTH BEHIND ALL OF THIS! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER WHO IS NAMED AFTER THE COOLEST AUNT AROUND AND A WONDERFUL HUSBAND WHO WILL GIVE ANYONE THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK AND AWESOME FRIENDS. NOT SO MANY PPL ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE ALL OF THOSE! FUNNY HOW THIS WORLD GOES ROUND THERE ARE CRAZIES EVERYWHERE....CANT GET AWAY FROM EM!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Your grandparents are so cute with Morgyn!! I love it...and Morgyn is turning into a little woman! She looks so grown up! SOOO cute in that little dress. By the way, you could EASILY make the onesies on my blog, they are super easy...

**nicke... said...

sage, i love love love the picture of morgyn and your grannie! so adorable! that is such a treasure!!! i wish i could get a picture of sara like that with my gramma ross... she died when i was in the fifth grade. i think it is so fun that you had a great weekend with your family. morgyn is seriously ADORABLE!!! i can't believe how big she is getting. she needs to play with sara!

Bateman said...

What a cute little Morgyn! Wow! we miss you guys! She is such a doll! I am glad that she is going to be my daughter in law someday. We think you guys are awesome and we would love to have a friend reunion! Maybe we should go to Cain's or something!

Karli said...

Sage, I am so glad you found us, I hope you don't mind but I added you to our friend list. Morgan is growing up so fast, we need to all get together real soon.